Emergency showers are designed to flush the user’s head and body. They should not be used to flush the user’s eyes because the high rate or pressure of water flow could damage the eyes in some instances.
Eyewash stations are designed to flush the eye and face area only. There are combination units available that contain both features: a shower and an eyewash.
MODEL : VAL-SE-A - ABS Emergency Eye Wash & Shower
• Pipe & Fittings : 42mm Stainless steel 201 with chemical resistant red colour coating
• Shower Bowl : 250mm - ABS
• Eyewash Bowl : 250mm ( ABS )
• Eye spray head: Chemical resistant PP, built-in with stainless steel filter for impurity clearance.
• Foot Pedal : Stainless steel pedal with epoxy powder coated.
• Ball Valve: Stainless steel G3/4 shower ball valve with pull rod , G1/2 eye wash ball valve with push board.
• Water Inlet & outlet : RP1”
• Water pressure : 0.2Mpa – 0.6Mpa
• Complied with ANSI Z358.1 standard